Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Maybe I can show mum her portrait today..

I might see mum today and if I can fit the portrait into the car without damaging it on top of all the sailboarding gear I'll take it out & show her what I've done so far.I'll have to read between the lines as she's already told the paper she'll go easy on me being her daughter! I'd like to know what she thinks although for once I'm going to stick true to how I want the portrait to go.Still stuck on it but I have a few months before its due so I'll just look at it now & then .It looks great in the studio which is pretty bright but loses a few colours in the darker house.I'm not sure whether to bump the colours up to allow for that or just assume it will be shown in decent light.

No comments:

Post a Comment