Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Saturday, January 8, 2011

Peace & Quiet!

Well it worked for a while..Much as I love the roos they have been a real pain lately.It's peak breeding time and the males are following the females around clucking loudly and then they get under the front verandah & bang & crash & cluck.They often wake us at night.


Today I got sick of it and went out and shoo'd them to no avail so I got a bucket of water & threw it at the big male.Missed him but at least we got a bit of peace for a while...these photos show he's at it again!

General view out the front door at 3pm..

The dominant male gets the good while the others wait at the back and occasionally challenge him and thats when all the grunting & roaring goes on while he chases them off...argh!




This is a close up of " Arnold" ( muscle man ) after Arnold Swazchnegger(?)





Arnie and his girl who was under the verandah 

No comments:

Post a Comment