Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm nervously waiting for the dentist to come and do Zuess's teeth.

We don't have a yard only a 25acre paddock.He usually spooks at anyone new especially if they have a clattery dental halter in their hands !I told him I'll let him handle Z. Z usually settles down but then backs around with his head in the air which makes life difficult for them. The last few times I've whimped and got the vet to sedate him and do it.He's not that bad but he's usually such a well behved horse that I'm not used to handling him when he gets scared.
 Lucky horses can't see what's ahead..I'm a bundle of nerves and Zeuss is standing tied up going to sleep ..LOL's

No comments:

Post a Comment