Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Friday, February 25, 2011

The Hunter Lifestyle magazine wants to do an article on my Archibald portrait entry.

The Hunter Lifestyle Magazine  wants to do an article on my Archibald portrait entry so I'll be going out to mum's on Tuesday for a photoshoot and interview.
Hunter Lifestyle Magazine


http://www.hunterlifestyle.com.au/

This months magazine has an article on  my partners ' Cycle rides in the Hunter Valley " book!
I took the photo for the article on one of our cycles up north of Stroud in the valley.We did it last winter as we redid a lot of the cycles to ensure the information was up to date for the book.We're waiting for the weather to cool down so we can get back and do some of them again.


You can purchase the books through me for $11.95. The book has 18 rides with maps and information designed to get you onto lovely quiet scenic back roads so you can enjoy the scenery and peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment