Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm preparing for a demonstration painting at a horse event at the weekend

Well I'm sort of organised for the weekend although I won't feel relaxed until my car is packed..I only have a little hatchback and getting all the bits and pieces in it takes careful planning and a set method.I've had people walk past  and look inside and say " how do you get all that inside ???".


I've even thought of taking some photos of the car loaded with art stuff or sailboarding gear or with the homemade 'bed' in it to send to the manufacturers so they can use it to advertise the cars versatily! LOL's

Here are the reference photos for the demo pastel painting.It will be 25 x 30cms & be framed for sale .



This one is more for the body as I intend to change it a bit

Main reference photo
This little fellow was spotted by my friend abandoned on a property and she rescued him..So much for gratitude..the little bugger promptly bucked her off the first time she rode him! At least it wasn't far to fall!
He now stands looking in the door waiting for her to come out & feed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment