Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, February 24, 2011

So cute!

I saw this kangaroo mum & joey out the back of the house a few days ago. They are SO cute when they are little.Sorry the photo is a telephoto one so it isn't very clear.


We had pet roo years ago and it was great seeing the joeys grow up.Mum used to lie on the back verandah with her joeys.Go to my website and look under animal gallery and you'll see some roo inspired paintings I did in that era.
Here's the link

If you would like me to paint an animal painting for you contact me by clicking on the 'contact' at the bottom of the webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment