Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Time for a clean..?

I just opened up a book & a 20 cent piece sized hairy black spider dropped into my lap..Screeech!! I hate spiders! I can cope with daddy long legs but anything bigger...I'm starting to get a complex about my computer area between the large huntsman spider last week and now this..ugh! Maybe it need a clean..LOL"s


Yep I think I'll get the vacuumn cleaner out & clean up the back of my desk near the window..only thing is how many hairy things are going to run out..? mmm..Maybe I should get my partner to do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment