Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kimberly & Duane see their portrait of Gruff in the flesh for the first time.

Gruff
 40 x 50cms
Framed Oil

"Gruff has arrived – how fast is that Courier – it arrived in perfect condition and super fast so that’s awesome.

Now to the painting – ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! I was trying to get ready for work this morning but kept getting distracted looking at him … you have just captured him so well, His face stands out so well and his eyes are so perfect, they have sparkle in them. His white chin and his smile – its all so so perfect - all the different colours used to get that perfect match, so much depth to the painting – we really cant thank you enough!
You have really given us something we will treasure forever and something that does help with the loss of Gruff. When I look at the painting it makes me so happy to remember him for the good times and makes me feel so proud of him.
We are still debating the perfect spot to hang him so I will let you know when he is officially on the wall.
Thankyou thankyou thankyou from the bottom of our hearts."

Kimberly & Duane

No comments:

Post a Comment