Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, February 15, 2011

John was selling his much loved property and wanted memories captured in a painting.

I went over  and took lots of photos from different areas of the property.None really captured it.Here are some.





I subtley reorganised things so we can better see the dam and the view .The property was leased and there were shetlands grazing that I suggested we add them for some interest. John thought this was a good idea. With John's permission I also changed the painting  to a sunset scene.I was there when the sun set and although I didn't get any decent photos it looked great.
Here is the final painting

Clover Cottage
 Framed Oil

As well as my portraits you can have me paint anything you love.. your property , favourite view / holiday spot, car , motorbike etc.
Have a look at my website or contact me to talk about ideas.Click on the links to the left of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment