Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bunmmer stuck again.. there goes the planned schedule.

Well I was so enthused about trying something different for the background of my 2 horse portrait . I don't think it's going to work so back to the drawing board. This is why it's hard to put a time on how long a portrait takes -things happen and I get stuck and then I just have to sit on it and hope I'll come up with a solution soon.
Some of the ones I get stuck on end up being my best -they just take longer.
I've changed the background colour and it seems a bit better.My partner just came past and made a comment that reminded me that not many non artist realise how everything works together.If I change the background colour it will affect the whole portrait so the whole lot will have to be subtly changed to suit. Also if I have to make a change of part of a face  etc it usually involves hours of work as once you change one thing the rest needs to be adjusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment