Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Saturday, April 9, 2011

One from the archives

As I don't have any portraits at the stage to show you I'll pull a painting from the archives.This one was inspired by some extreme weather we were having at the time - flooding rain , strong winds and snow on the higher peaks.


One of the kangaroos has adapted to the conditions but his mate isn't impressed and is thinking " What the ..??

Skiroo ( a play on skidoo )

30 x 40cms Oil on gallery wrap canvas

For Sale on my website click here

No comments:

Post a Comment