Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Locked the keys in the car ..how embarassing!

I locked my keys in the car when I went sailboarding. I got into my wetsuit ,put my clothes in the car and closed the door and then went to open the front door to get the key I wear around my neck.Somehow the remote had gone off and locked everything! Darn.. Iwent for the sail and then got a loan of a phone to ring the NRMA.They said they'd be there within 60mins so I went out for another 5 mins for one last run and they were there when I got back in. He was only over the top of the hill!
I said I'd read you could ring someone and get them to point the remote at their phone and you point yours at the car & its supposed to open the door but he said that's untrue.Next time I'll make sure I have the spare key around my neck before I get undressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment