Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, April 20, 2011

That was fun!

The TV crew have gone.I had a ball! I'm a bit of an extrovert so I was in my element.Not at all scary - lovely people.The cameraman is an artist so I even got a fresh eye to give me some tips to get past a blockage I have on one portrait.LOL's
They took video of some roos for the weathershot segment.The ducklings were there but scurried off into the long grass before we could get them.Pity the camera wasn't here yesterday as it was a gorgeous sunny late afternoon with heaps roos lazing about. I'm just looking out the studio window and a mum & joey are standing on the drive 30' away.Where were they when the camera was rolling?
 It will only be 1min 20secs so don't blink! They took a lot of footage and did an interview so I don't know how they will choose so it fits into that short space.I suppose thats their expertise.
Phew..I'm not dreading seeing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment