Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Well the photoshoot was the most disappointing one I've ever done!

 We wanted Kiri ( a gorgeous large Maine Coon cat ) standing with her tail up and looking at you.She is multi coloured with a big white mane , long fur , a massive bushy tail and 'pantaloons' ( bushy legs.) She had other ideas and stayed lying down.( when she didn't disappear).I did get some nice ones of her playing but that doesn't show off her beauty properly. Hopefully we can create a suitable portrait using earlier shots I took of her standing and another earlier photo of her face.
Becky ran off and even when we shut her in a room so she couldn't get away she went under the bed! Once again hopefully we can use existing photos..
 The photos were taken indoors which made it harder as the light isn't as bright which makes it harder for the camera ( I didn't use a flash). I'll have alook at what we have now and see what ideas I can come up with and what heads we may be able to put on what bodies! LOL's

No comments:

Post a Comment