Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 12 on the mural

Here's the latest.




 I"ve changed the colour of the background around the lighthorse and painted the statue. I'm really happy with the statue.
I'll come back to finish the monument ,horse and rider. I've spent a day to get the poppethead finished with it's box and border.
I had photos but lost them before I could post ( I thought they had uploaded and deleted them off the camera - grr).



I'm not going to post the overall mural anymore until it's finished and approved as I want to keep some surprise! lol's
So I have to paint the eagle , horse and rider and monument then sand back some drips and retouch them and sign it. I'll then cover it with some anti graffiti paint and take the panels down and prime the backs of them and it's ready to deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment