Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 9 on the mural

 Today's work . I finished all the faces changed the horse colours a bit and did some detailing on the building - all of which probably won't be noticeable in a small photo..
The start-  






I've spent most of the morning finishing of the Co op .I straightened the verandah posts and tidied things up + added some finishing touches.
Now I just need to do 2 more figure faces , adjust the men's aprons a bit, put some finishing touches on the horse and then move on to the rest of the mural. I can come back at the end and see what needs doing.

 
  I've done all the faces and put some more detail into the ridden horse.




 
Getting there but I think the shadowed side of the building is too drab so I'll redo it a more orangey colour tomorrow.The ridden horse is also annoying me I'd like to give him a bit more colour if I can figure out how.





Almost ready to move onto the rest..phew..

No comments:

Post a Comment