Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I will be part of the Art Trail exhibition at Wollombi Fireshed in September.


 
 
 
 
 
 There will be a lovely mosaic by Alison Green raffled at the opening.Come along and see the great variety or work . This exhibition is unique in that it has so many different styles of painters and also mosaics , jewellery and blown glass to admire and purchase.
 
 
I had better start on some paintings for the  exhibition !
With 18 artisans it was initially decided that all the painters would use the same shape and size canvas so the exhibition would be unified.
It's now been changed to we all have a certain space we can fill with any combination of canvas's.
I bought square ones so that is going to make choosing a subject difficult. I have heaps of landscape scenes I'd love to paint but they won't suit that shape.
I have an idea of doing a few small oils of old buildings. Over the last few years I have been taking photos of anything interesting whenever we've cycled the Hunter Valley.
Mmm the hardest part is deciding what to paint and planning it..Wish I could skip this part but it's the most important!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment