Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Monday, July 20, 2015

Day 12 - the final day on the mural- redoing the main bullocks head

Above -  The finished mural. I decided the main bullock looked a bit boring from across the road ( it looked ok close up) so I decided to add a few white markings.
I also narrowed it's face. After many hours of searching I'd  found a suitable photo of a
 bullock 's head from a similar angle to help. I highlighted his nose , ears and put a few white areas to help balance his face.
Below - how it was.


 I think he looks quite wise now..lol's.
 


 More pics of the finished mural. I could have fiddled with a few more things  but it has good impact so time to call it quits! It should look great for another 10 years..
 





Below- The earlier head. I quite liked it but it lacked impact.I want the mural to look great closeup ( the colours really stand out from the footpath) but also be eye catching as people drive past.


Below - his new markings
 


No comments:

Post a Comment