Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Saturday, December 11, 2010

Aah! The joys of nature..

I gave my partner a scare today..We were kayaking on a river and I suddenly screamed..A mullet had jumped into the crook of my arm and wedged itself between my arm and body..I must have moved my elbow as it fell out again..I don't know who got the biggest shock the fish or me!


We had been watching heaps of them jumping and joking about one getting us.Generally one would do several jumps in a row but this one just did the one..It probably won't do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment