Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Not a good day

..I finished my commissions as much as I could and then decided to reward myself  by going sailboarding..I'm recovering from bruised ribs and a sore shin & knee from my last sail 2 weeks ago but I thought I'd give it a go.After 1hr + drive I got to the lake & rigged up.The conditions are ideal a nice 20kt + wind blowing and my friends are out ripping along..then I look at the mast and its bent like a banana..ARGH!!  Without a mast you can't sail and to replace it is from $600- $1000...I've put the word out for Xmas to hopefully get some help to get a cheapie..grr . At least Z's rug only cost $10 to get fixed..maybe I should take up knitting..

No comments:

Post a Comment