Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm going to go back and revamp a few paintings for an exhibition later in the month.

Its interesting how you can go back to some older works and improve them with your new knowledge whereas at the time you thought there was no way you could.I think it also helps to have had a long break as then you see them as someone else would .You can see them as a whole rather than just seeing the little annoying bit that you weren't happy with at the time but now realise wasn't really important anyhow

No comments:

Post a Comment