Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bad news

I just found out that one of my clients dogs has been bitten by a snake and has been getting treatment for the last six days.It doesn't sound good though as he is in renal failure at the moment.My thoughts are with her.

Here is the portrait she had done.Harry is the one sick.He was the milder natured of the two and is in the front of the portrait. They always did like to chase snakes and it looks like this time it's caught up with them.
Harry and  Zack
40 x 50cms
Framed Oil
" I could kiss them they look so real. You've brought tears to my eyes and I'm not a very emotional person.
I'm so impressed I'll have to get my horses painted by you as well.
I'm over the moon , you've made my day !
Cheryl

When we were preparing for this portrait  I talked to Cheryl about their personailites and she said Harry was milder and more laid back..Didn't I know it! Zack grabbed my bum when I came in to take photos! Luckily it was only a light nip but I got into the habit of covering my backside with something whenever I went there.So in the portrait I made Harry look a bit happier and Zack a bit more aggro to capture them both.
Cheryl did have a portrait created of her horses and I was ringing her about her portrait when I got the news.
Cheryl with her horses
Large Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment