Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sometimes its not possible to have a really good photo but I can still create a portrait you'll love!

Initially we were going to do a head portrait of Jack and I  took the photos. Jenny decided that it wasn't really Jack without his 4 socks so we changed the portrait to a full body portrait.She would take the photos. It took 18months but Jenny finally took a photo with a pose she was happy with and we decided to go with that.The lighting was bad and it wasn't as clear as I'd like but I used the head photos we already had to help.


Enhanced reference photo - it was darker than this and further away. Jenny was happy for me to enhance the colour in the portrait.Click on the portrait to see a larger version so you can see his expression.All the portraits look better in the flesh.The photos have been reduced in quality for the web.

Jack
40 x 50cms image size
Framed Oil


Jack was a bit of a cheeky inquistive character so I wanted to capture that in his expression.
"OK - I have waited till I had all the family here to give me their opinions.
We are all thrilled!
You have definitely captured his inquisitive nature.
Thanks so much."
Jenny



Framed portrait ( the portrait has his name on it but this photo was taken before I did that).

No comments:

Post a Comment