Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Wednesday, March 9, 2011

An interesting portrait!

Well I'm just home from a photoshoot of a Springer Spaniel , Cocker Spaniel & a pig that thinks its a dog! I am going to create a 30 x 40cms framed Pastel portrait of the 3 of them.Head portraits..It should be interesting!
 I was worried about Godo the pig but she was very well behaved posing for a grape.She was more obliging than the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment