Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Get creative and have a unique portrait!

If you are thinking of having a portrait done you don't have to stick to a standard pose.If your pet has a typical look or pose and you can capture that in a sharp photo an unusual angle can really make your portrait stand out from the crowd!


Full body poses suit larger portraits unless they can be cropped and still keep the essence.Poses like the one in the post below of Boss can liven up a head portrait.Get creative or if you are local get me to take some suitable photos.

This photo isn't as sharp as I'd like but it is usable.Make sure you put your camera on sports mode or multishot so when you press the shutter the camera just keeps clicking away until you take your finger off the shutter.

This is Kody..
Kody
30 x 40cms
Pastel
Ok so this one wasn't a commission but you could have one created of your horse.
 Remember I can only paint  from the photo you supply so get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment