Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's important to have some clear photos taken of your pet while they are healthy

I keep getting people contacting me about a portrait after their pet has died but they have never taken many photos. Make sure you or someone takes photos of your pet while they are healthy.It doesn't matter if you don't get that perfect shot as long as they are clear.I can often come up with your perfect portrait by combining several clear photos. If you are local you can have me come and take photo's sutiable for a portrait and I'll keep them on file until you are ready to have one created.
Read the advice on how to take suitabel photos at this link on my website
http://www.suelinton.com.au/pages/commissioningwork.html
The tips above are for dogs and pets. If you are taking photos of a horse look at this link-
http://www.suelinton.com.au/pages/commissioningworkhorses.html

No comments:

Post a Comment