Welcome to my Blog

I'm a professional award winning Portrait artist from NSW Australia.

Not just a likeness- portraits with Life!
I bring your photos to life in paintings that will touch your heart!

A photo freezes a moment while a painting melts hearts.

Capture a moment in their life and
keep it alive in an Heirloom Portrait !

"Your portraits capture more life than a photo ever could!"
Vanessa.



Satisfaction Guarantee .

Have me create a special portrait just for you!.
Supply the photos and then plan the great unveiling!


I have original animal and landscape artworks available for sale on my website.

Learn more at my website-


https://www.suelinton.com.au/wordpress/




Thursday, March 24, 2011

It was 'mother's club ' at our place this am.

2 of the 5 ducklings left from the original 8.They better grow wings soon so they can fly away and be safe! The family roams all over the place feeding and it's a long way to run to the dam for safety!
There were about 4 joeys out and about ( not including the ones in the pouch that you can't see). I tried to get a pic with them all in but didn't quite make it.The roos haven't been around the house for a while but since the rain we just had they are back to get the new grass shoots.
The little joey up the back to the right of the tree was cute. He came down for a visit but I didn't catch it with the camera.


Well I've done the sketches for the portrait of the two Spaniels and the pig and sent them off for approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment